Nearly half of North America’s bird species, and about 40 percent of its waterfowl, spend at least part of their lives in the Mississippi Flyway. Audubon is making a difference for the birds, habitats, and communities of this great flyway.
With a century-long legacy of conservation along the Gulf Coast, Audubon is committed to helping this vital region recover – from the BP oil disaster and also from decades of other environmental assaults. Together, we can create a vibrant, sustainable gulf region for birds, for people and for the future.
- A Birder's Guide to Everything--Exclusive Audubon Clip
- 70,000 Hawk-Eyed Volunteers Gearing Up for 114th Annual Audubon Christmas Bird Count
- Audubon and Toyota Award $1.3 Million to 70 Environmentalists Through Toyota TogetherGreen
- Audubon Issues Winter Bird Warning
- Audubon to Expand Famous Christmas Bird Count